Repair and Tech Support
Tech Support Policy
E2D provides 6 months of technical support and computer repairs for clients participating in the E2D program beginning on date of distribution.
Laptop Repair Procedures
Computers can be accepted for repairs at the locations and times shown below. A computer repair sheet, available at the lab location, must be completed and attached to the laptop.
If you need additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
18605 Northline Drive, Suite A1, Cornelius, NC 28031
Monday Through Thursday
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
*Please call for an appointment.
E2D Re-Image CLT Lab at West Charlotte High School
Back of WHCS Campus in Trailer MC729
2219 Senior Drive, Charlotte, NC 28216
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
1. Find residential address 2318 Senior Drive. It is across the street from school property.
2. Directly across the 2318 Senior Drive Residence is an unidentified driveway: This road will lead you toward our lab.
3. It is an access driveway; follow it around the bend, look for a car canopy. Directly past a trailer with Blue Doors will identify the E2D West Charlotte Lab.
E2D Re-Image CLT Lab at Garinger High School
Trailer MC 77
1100 Eastway Drive, Charlotte, NC 28205
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
1. If coming off Eastway Drive, you will turn into the front of the school building. Come up the road like you are coming to the main entrance of Garinger (glass building). Before you get all the way in front there will be a road to right – make this turn and come down to first driveway on left. This will put you right beside the gym. Pull into the parking lot on the right and come up the walkway beside trailer – the first door you get to is E2D (Blue Door).
2. If coming off Sugar Creek Drive, turn into Garinger in front of the Autobell Car Wash - this will put you right beside the gym. Pull into the parking lot on the right and come up the walkway beside trailer. The first door you get to is E2D (Blue Door).
E2D Re-Image CLT Lab at South Meck High School
Building E - See Map Below
8900 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28210
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
3:15 PM - 5:15 PM
How do i update my computer?
Click the Windows Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen and then click the Settings button. After that, click Update & Security. Then you should click "Check for Updates". Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and plugged in for power.
Where is the wifi?
The Wifi icon is located on the bottom right of the screen on the taskbar.
how do you turn the computer on/off?
To turn the computer on, press the power button located near the top of the keyboard. To turn the computer off, click the Windows Start Button in the bottom left corner of the screen and click the power icon, then click "Shut Down".
my computer won't connect to wifi. how do i fix this?
Some laptops have physical switches on the side of the computer, make sure this switch is in the On position.
How do i change the password?
To change the password, click the Windows Start Button in the lower left corner of the screen. Hover over the "Admin" icon and click "Change Account Settings". Click "Sign-in Options" and under "Password" click "Change".